• Spend a week rock climbing
on the sunny beautiful Mediterranean coast of Dalmatia.
• Climbing is a possible the whole year around, with all
difficult rock routes to choose from.
• Places of historical and cultural interest and of natural
beauty are visited along the way.
• And if you're climbing or abseiling on the cliffs, over
the shimmering blue sea or climbing inland in the gorgeous
Brac valleys, this island has the quality of rock climbing
that is worth a visit.
• 8 days with 6 day guided
Price: £ 623
• 8 days with 6 day guided climbing days
• 6 DAYS SCHOOL ON ISLAND
BRAC – CERTIFICATE "UIAA" -
• ALL EQUIPMENT
• ALL TRANSFERS
• transfer from airport to island Brac and back
• transfer from Supetar ferry port and back
• activity insurance
• 7 nights accommodation ( private houses )
• food – 7 half boards ( in activities days lunch packet – all
• visitor tax
• Several days of activity involving 4-6 hours' per day.
• You don't need to be extremely active but reasonable
standard of fitness will allow you to make the
most of activities.
• All the activities in this program are designed with
the beginner in mind.
• It is suitable for anyone who enjoys regular exercise
and is fit enough to undertake paddling, walking
or biking of a few hours in duration with small ascent and mostly
• However, you must be aware that most activities carry
a degree of risk, and be prepared for that.
• We'll often be far from civilization, so your general
health must be god, and able to withstand bad weather
• This tour is lead by one experienced leader who's paddle,
trek or ride with you, sorting out any mechanical
problems or first aid needs and handling all the trip logistics.
• If you have any doubts about your suitability,
please contact us.
• Our base for this activity week is a Sutivan; small
town of original Dalmatian architecture, located
by the sea
of the northern-west coast of Island Brac.
• In this type of vacation, our price is based on
twin share accommodation in standard category.
It means that
if you are traveling alone in group, you will be
required to share with another traveler of the
• If you don't wish to share, single rooms can usually
be arranged at an extra cost.
• Accommodation is in the private old stone houses
in Sutivan and the rooms are clean and comfortable.
In old traditional
Dalmatian houses in the centre of the town it is
possible that in some cases you would have to share
with another room.
• Also, in offer there are many of others possibility
of choices in different categories, like luxury
• For special wishes, please contact us and we
can direct you to the preferred accommodation.
• Half-board for 7 days (breakfast and dinner)
• in activities days’ picnic lunch, which means
a full board for this program.
• You have all of meals at the small authentic
Dalmatian restaurant Porat, in the center of
What to bring
• small rucksack (20 –35 lit.)
• plastic sport-bottle for water
• sun cream
• good pair of sunglasses
• swimming costume
• camera or photo equipment (we'll give to you
• summer sport shoes or sandals
• t-shirts and shorts
• a good compromise is a long-sleeved polyester
or synthetics shirt
• some warm clothing (you may need it)
• gloves (windsurf type)
What's included in the price
• 7 nights accommodation in Sutivan as listed in itinerary
• 7 half-board ( picnic lunch in activities days ) as listed
• full time services of a group leader
• all equipment, instruction and supervision from our fully
experienced activity leaders
• all transfers to and from all activities
• all tickets for museums and others entrance fees as listed
• transfers from airport to island Brac and back
• transfer when you are coming, from Supetar ferry harbor
to Sutivan and back when you are leaving
• insurance for activities
The price of your adventure trip does not include
• flights, travel costs
• activities mentioned as optional are arranged and paid
• any personal expenses
• tips and gratuities
• travel insurance
• any expenditure of a personal nature